Thank you for choosing Fairchild Medical Center for your care. The health and wellbeing of our patients, our community and our team is a priority for us. In our efforts to keep patients, team members and support persons safe; our current visitor restrictions are as follows:
Our team at Fairchild Medical Center understands that current Visitor Restrictions may be difficult for many of our patients, their families and friends. Visitor Restrictions have been put in place based on information from local and State authorities. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to care for your loved one and to protect our patients and our team.
• If the patient is a minor under the age of 18. One parent or support person may be present at any given time.
• If the patient has intellectual and/or developmental disabilities or mental impairment that affects their ability to communicate or they are unable to express their needs, one patient advocate will be designated for the duration of their stay.
• If the patient is receiving end-of-life care.
In accordance with Siskiyou County Public Health and California Department of Public Health Guidelines, the Ridgley Café (cafeteria) is currently closed to the public.
We appreciate your cooperation as we work to keep everyone in our facility safe and well.
If the patient is deemed appropriate to have a support person they must comply with the following infection control measures that are in place at Fairchild Medical Center.
• Daily screening at the hospital entrance for fever and illness
• Screening wristbands must be visible and worn at all times
• Masks must be worn at all times while in the facility
• Facility access will be limited to the patient room and restrooms
• PLEASE DO NOT COME IN IF YOU ARE ILL
• Patients admitted as an inpatient, NON-COVID patient may have one designated visitor during their inpatient stay.
• Pregnant persons will be allowed one designated support person (who will be administered a COVID antigen test) for the duration of their stay.
We have adopted a no visitor restriction for all Emergency Room patients and Outpatient services. There are some exceptions that will allow a support person or patient advocate to be present.
Fairchild Medical Center provides free health information to our community through a program called Advice Nurse.
Through Advice Nurse you may receive information about an illness or health care concern. We hope you find this service helpful.
PARTNERSHIP PATIENTS PLEASE CALL:
Fairchild Medical Clinic
Fairchild Medical Center Patient Safety
Fairchild Medical Clinic
Dietary Nutrition Therapy